Many have asked how to join the company as Cabin Crew, many questions. I’ll try my best to answer them in ONE post. I’ll try to give a detailed chronology of how you could get a job working for Emirates, but that is only based on my experience so far. There’s probably other ways to join but I’ll go for the most common one, the one that applies to any wannabees out there. I’ll also try to design some sort of chart to be even clearer.
- Sundaze Retrospective
- Radiovnl x Sodwee
- Ca c’est saveur !
#FLASHMOBLOGGING – 21 Juin 2013
Discover the blogs choice for #Flashmoblogging - [Summer Edition] in...
- Sundaze Playlist #60 – Art By Paul Grelet
- Sundaze Playlist #59 – Art By Paul Grelet
- [new music] Lorde – Tennis Court & Swingin’ Party
- #Flashmoblogging : RDV le 21 Juin 2013 – 19h00
- Sundaze Playlist #58 – Art By Paul Grelet
- Lambing season with Cheaper Shepherd as they drop ‘Origin EP’
- Sundaze Playlist #57 – Art By Paul Grelet
- Introducing : Izzy Bizu
- #Flashmoblogging : bientôt !
- [mp3] Giorgio Moroder – live @ Deep Space / Output, NYC
Play 30 random tracks
- La Boom (NEUS Remix)
4 minutes ago
- Not That Hard To Explain
7 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
- No Eyes (feat. Jaw)
18 minutes ago
- Hallway Gossip
21 minutes ago
- Essa Canção Francesa
24 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
- Backseat Kissers (The Shoes Remix)
31 minutes ago